About the Roofing Business Talk category

Are you a roofing professional? Share your experiences, tips, and questions with your fellow roofers here.

1 Like

No but I want to be I’m already got the prep game down packed and tear out, now a golden opportunity has been revealed on to me, I need to be aware of the knowledge I need to run a successful professional crew that doesn’t screw people over or underbid or sell themselves short I want to sell quality not prices

1 Like

I need some assistance with a newly installed rood

Does anyone else think that GAF’s prostart is a bit on the narrow side, barely makes it above the exposure line. Just wondering, this day and age I usually use Malarkey but this past year has been a dandy with all the price increases and availability issues

It’s not as wide as I’d like myself but GAF has several other options available that are wider if that’s what your looking for

I’m a 4 th gen roofing professional an I specialize in steep an ugly . I have a license metal roofing …snaplock standing seem And slate tile b tourchndown comp
Shack the steeper the better

I’m needed someone help to get to SC

I put on 20 a day an all my roofs r water tight no callbaclkd so I need someone that wants a lead sub contracter please feel free to help I need to get to SC bad I got metal job 285 $;absqare

Why don’t you get in your truck and drive to SC