Any one hiring? any where?

30+ plus years in the roofing industry.Currently located in Albany NY but willing to travel or re-locate. Extensive exp. in BUR-single ply and metal

hey k3,
sorry no one replied.
im sure for obvious reasons.
no work.
but let me tell ya.
alot of people come here for advise and to look for good roofers in there area.

so stick around you may run into someone needin
work done in your hood.

gweedo.

[quote=“gweedo”]hey k3,
sorry no one replied.
im sure for obvious reasons.
no work.
but let me tell ya.
alot of people come here for advise and to look for good roofers in there area.

so stick around you may run into someone needin
work done in your hood.

gweedo.[/quote]

try calgary canada.
Dont bother with the re roofing companys.
Go with the companys that only do new construction. They are well oiled machines unlike the wild west re roofers.
Best bet is to try call some companys up here but do your research. There is alot of crappy ass companys up here.Like i said dont bother with the reroofing companys. they dont know shit.
Good luck.

$20 an hour to shovel snow at condo and apartment complexes right now. Not hiring roofers till spring.

Umm ok? Dont know what got into you but whatever.
Dirt cheap prices? well i like to think im making good coin. But maybe im not as fortunate as you with your millions. Driving brand new f 350s to work everyday.
Like i said before i dont do re roofs. Just dont like to. as simple as that.
And the dude did say anywhere. Didnt he?
But whatever you can go be a sour puss and think whatever you like.

Might have been your post above that said that all reroofers in Canada don’t know _____. Just a guess

[quote=“roofing buster”]Like i said dont bother with the reroofing companys. they dont know $#@!.
Good luck.[/quote]

Need a refresher.

This thread has some potential.

:mrgreen:

Doing new roofing all the time you can make decent money, doing re roofs you can make really good money if your busy.

New Roofing is so boring and repetitive you never come across any unique situations that test your ability as a roofer. Around here we do new roofing in the winter to make some money and once the snow is gone re roof re roof re roof. I also like the personal interaction and building a reputation with homeowners through re roofing, its a very satisfying experience that is forgone with new roofing because you generally never ever meet the homeowner you just deal with GC’s all day that dont really give a S*#T.

I guess everyone has their own opinion, I find a new roof once and a while a nice treat but I still prefer RR any day.

Your the man A… :mrgreen:

Agape funny.

gweedo.