Check out this video!

WTF… :shock: wow

Shocking huh? It takes some balls to video that and post it on the internet,jackleggs who think they are doing something.

WOW is all I say.

They didn’t just poor a bucket of tar on a roof and cover it with the old gravel did they?

Guess they save the cost of buying a kettle and insurance.

LMAO really?

I thought the cameraman said they were going to install granules over the roof before throwing all that crappy stone and dust onto the magical roof in a bucket membrane. :roll:

Seriously though, I don’t know what to say other than I’ve seen worse! :frowning:

Wow, that’s really something.

The guy at the beginning sounds like Bill Murray’s character in Caddyshack.

It is a company that started in in oct 2010 in Montreal,the other link is a shingle repair they are doing.

I CANT EVEN WATCH IT IT MAKES ME SICK WHAT A BUNCH OF JERKOFF AND THE BAD PART IS THAT THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB ITS SCARY

When I thought I saw it all :shock:

oh wow…

I wonder what they charged the customer for such shotty work.

Epitome of safety right there.

Did they just pour mastik ontop of the metal joint flashing?

It’s a squeegee grade cold app mastic applied (improperly) as a flood coat. This method is extremely popular with slumlords who are only concerned with cutting corners.

This type of mastic is usually used with a 2 or more ply system done exactly the same way as a hot tar roof. When used as a flood coat you must remove all dust and embedded gravel from the surface, remove the old flashings and replace with plastic cement and fabric, then apply as shown. Using the old gravel has no effect on the product. I utterly despise having to rip these rooves as they are tough to cut and far heavier than most T&G rooves.

Don’t they have OSHA in Canada? So many violations; no shirt, no safety systems of any kind, not even a monitor or a fire extinguisher.

Why would anyone post that? If there is OSHA or the equivalent in Canada, they can use this video to impose fines and penalties.

Hope they have good insurance.

=/

Each province has their own version of WCB (here in BC they call themselves Worksafe BC), the Quebec version is “Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail du Québec (CSST)”, did you get that lol.
I would rather see the company shut down by the province for faulty work as opposed to being fined by the WCB.

Personally I love it when Workscam BC shows up on my jobsite, I treat them with the same respect they treat injured workers with, absolutely none.