Contract needed to finance roofing job

I need a simple contract to allow the HO to finance the deductible portion of the roof and selected upgrades. I don’t intend to charge interest. I just want to make it easier for the HO to go ahead with any roofing job. Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Zen :smiley:

I am not too sure I would want to do a job for someone who needs to finance their deductible. If they need to finance a few hundred dollars, I would be scared of what they’ll do when they see the big check.

On the other hand, you are not a bank. Have them put it on a charge card.

Need some help guys. I really need this information.
Thanks,

This might be little hard… but let me see if I find any information.

Are you asking for us to give you one of our contracts so you can edit it ?!? :shock:

Yes,
Thanks,

I’ve financed jobs and just filled in the monthly payment schedule and had them sign. More than one floating document can be a problem.

[quote=“Zen”]Yes,
Thanks,
Zen :D[/quote]

:lol:

Use any roof finance company any finance the ENTIRE job. Wells fargo offers in home financing options. Tell the homeowner this way you are both protected they can pay off the entire balance with their insurance check when the job is done. offer 90 days SAC. You are sure to be able to get your money when the job is completed you’ll also know how much credit they have for additional change orders or upgrades.

Thanks to all who replied.