Copper bay window roof

For all those that are experts on this type of work judge me by what i did and give me some ideas of how can i make it look better…this pictures are from the same job i did with the Grand Sequoia shingles…I curve the panels my self…

some pictgures for you to judge byhttp://s996.photobucket.com/albums/af … 0_8222.jpg

s996.photobucket.com/albums/af81 … 0_8220.jpg

Looks OK, but it looks like you used cap nails??
A few heavy rains will make them visible through the copper.
You can only use copper nails for the felt, and the cleats.

that means i have to redo it again i use plastic caps for the underlayment… and plastic caps to hold the panels down on top, but those are under flashing…thanks for let me know…anyone know what tools i need to do this kind of work easy and faster

did you lock it to the drip edge ? Tinners right about the fasteners. Is it cold rolled or soft copper ? looks dented but maybee its the lighting.

Does look dented pretty bad. I use downspout crimpers to lock my panels and make them curve.

I’ll never forget my first one. The builder said in his thick Russian accent “Chalky (Chucky), your roof is Mickey Mouse.” I was right proud of that roof. Tearing off and doing it again was a tough lesson.

Home owner is happy with it…got paid on it this morning,happy with roof and copper roof. Thanks for the replies and if I get ask to redoit

there are 2 guys on this site i know that do that type of art work abel, tinner is well 1 crazy as hell but his work is great! Dennis also does the fine art. When using copper everything must be copper.

You did a nice job look great to me.

[quote=“gtp1003”]there are 2 guys on this site i know that do that type of art work abel, tinner is well 1 crazy as hell but his work is great! Dennis also does the fine art. When using copper everything must be copper.

You did a nice job look great to me.[/quote]

Thanks GTP, this is my first bay copper winfow roof…next one will be better. Practice will make a master at the end. Thank you for your Replys