Divert water into gutter

HELLO I am new on here thank you in advance for your expertise.I Would like some advice is it possible to divert water away from the corners into the gutters?the wood is rotting and warping. Any advice is much appreciated can I achieve this?
I’m a can achieve this. I was thinking possibly cutting some sheet metal to wrap the wood and possibly some L shape flashing on that corner ??
I’m sorry if I don’t use the proper terminology I’m a lady trying to trying to fix my problem on my own. Thanks In advance.

Got a pic of the roof/gutter from above? A simple diverter will do it, roof type would help on the configuration.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I would be so depressed if i had your disgusting vulture like job. Set your sights higher.