Duntex tile?

Does anyone have specification information on Duntex tile or a website where i could find information on it. thanks.

I have alot of old duntex in my yard

I am looking for a specification manual or cut sheet or even a manufacturer if you know of any let me know thanks,.

Is duntex still in business?

I can actually make Duntex, but I have a minimum order size if I need to match an existing roof.

This seems like a good website to locate the materials you are seeking and they may have the spec information you are requesting.

customtileroofing.com/tiles_concrete.asp

Duh…It was the firs hit on Google typing in your product name.

Something seems a bit fishy with these 2 brand new posters both responding back and forth about it.

Ed

they used to make it here in clearwater florida till about 7 months ago. the owner,Lou, sold the molds to someone in Miami. i have their # if you need.

greetings mrroofer,
are you talkin about herculees tile.
i was goin to refer roofer from the west to shelly.
gweedo.

gweedo, yeah, hercules supply. they closed and shelly has been gone for months now. too bad. i realy never bought their tile for new installs, just repairs and flat roof tie-ins.

well we’ll miss ole shelly.
hopefully she will pop up somewhere.

thanks mroofer.

gweedo.

I have about 400 Duntex gray S tiles. I would like to trade some of them for Duntex gray round ridge tiles, or just buy them. These round ridge tiles are about 18" long 10" wide half rounded design. A friend has about 50 triangular gray Duntex ridge tiles. I live in Tampa Bay area Florida.
Dr. Goodroof in Punta Gorda 1-941-639-1653 took over Hercules Tiles business.

hey bob nice to meet ya.
kinda slow around the bay huh.

gweedo.

I have some of the round ridge Duntex molds, as well as the triangular ones. Anyone have any experience in running those through a machine (like the S and Flat tiles)? I’m doing the ridge tiles by hand now and it is slow going.

Hi gweedo I’m from Clearwater. Anyone nearby have or can make Duntex round ridge roof tiles ?
Not that much new construction in Clearwater and many people are replacing Duntex with shingles.

call Mickeys roofing of palm harbor. he’ll have them.

[quote=“bobacker”]Hi gweedo I’m from Clearwater. Anyone nearby have or can make Duntex round ridge roof tiles ?
Not that much new construction in Clearwater and many people are replacing Duntex with shingles.[/quote]

ditto mrroofer.

gweedo.

I measured the Duntex round ridge tiles. 18 inches long 3.5 high and
8.5 wide. I need either gray or white color. I would be interested in buying a mold if the price was right. Let me know if you can supply any near Clearwater.

i already said Mickeys roofing. their just north of clw.be prepared to pay $5-10 per tile though. i know duntex used to sell them for $1 apiece,

Use a monier round “spanish S” ridge tile as a substitute. It nearly measures the same. You can hide the differance in the bed of mortar in which you set your cap tile.

By the way, Whats up gweedo? You ready for the coming peak of the Atlantic hurricane season?

James

hey james,
yeah just waiting for another one to criss cross the state totally missing tampa bay.
could not beleive the track of fay, the last one.

starting to see a few jobs breakin loose though.

gweedo.