Exlusion clause

I am going to be doing some work for a customer that is not addressing all his issues. I want to make sure he understands very clearly that I do not think he is addressing all his issues. I am wondering if anybody has a clause in their contract they use for this, and if you could post it or PM it to me. Thanks

No clauses, per se. I just ‘note’ what’s not included in the contract and even point out that certain exclusions will void any warranty.
Sometimes, you just have to hack a job because of ‘economics’ and still give ‘best effort’ and make sure your own stuff holds up.
Not pretty, but not every client can afford to do everything necessary, not can we all afford to give freebies every time. :cry:

[quote=“tinner666”]No clauses, per se. I just ‘note’ what’s not included in the contract and even point out that certain exclusions will void any warranty.
Sometimes, you just have to hack a job because of ‘economics’ and still give ‘best effort’ and make sure your own stuff holds up.
Not pretty, but not every client can afford to do everything necessary, not can we all afford to give freebies every time. :cry:[/quote]

Very true tinner. hey I have your dead blow still, its covered in alum coating though. It got doused when my guy took that spill. Man I thought he was going off the roof. I will give you a call tomorrow, will be working in the city, on Grove Ave.

Give aholler. I’ll be on Amherst, Westbrook, and then Seminary by 9am.