Fair Contractor Markets - Public Adjuster Help Wanted

We have a client that wants a public adjuster. The client was out of town (Rowlett, Texas) and the bulk of everything in their house was stolen.

Claim is guesstimated at 140k. The carrier is Allstate. They have blatantly mishandled the claim.

Contact us if you have a active license, can verify loss claim recovery success, and are professional.

catcontractor@gmail.com

So far - 46 Views - and no help. (And don’t use the excuse that it is an “Allstate Claim”…to not help).

Hmmmm…

CatCONtractor

I’m still waiting for your answers to my scenario questions that are 5 MONTHS OVER DUE.
I think that it’s ironic that you are delaying, dodging, and misdirecting your answers or should I say lack of answers.

Why are spamming This website and not other roofing sites. Did you get banned from them by spamming them?

I will give you a hint the answers are not found by your cut and paste method.

Email me at jett@pinnaclelimited.com. I don’t do residential claims but can recommend someone who can help.

[quote=“828br”]CatCONtractor

I’m still waiting for your answers to my scenario questions that are 5 MONTHS OVER DUE. I think that it’s ironic that you are delaying, dodging, and misdirecting your answers or should I say lack of answers.

Why are spamming This website and not other roofing sites. Did you get banned from them by spamming them? I will give you a hint the answers are not found by your cut and paste method.[/quote]

Sorry - We don’t spam sites. And what does any of your silly blah-blah-blah have to do with the need of the person needing help?

Grow-up.

Will do…in the morning - Thanks Jett

Does it seem odd to anyone besides me that someone who posts a thread saying

“Public Adjusters Are 'Unnecessary”

would turn around and 2 days later post

“Public Adjuster Help Wanted?”

[quote=“dstew66”]Does it seem odd to anyone besides me that someone who posts a thread saying

“Public Adjusters Are 'Unnecessary”

would turn around and 2 days later post

“Public Adjuster Help Wanted?”[/quote]

No…it’s not odd. If you carefully consider the context of either topic.

The only odd thing here is your comment.