Floor support

I’m trying to find a floor jack like I have seen in cellars. It is a metal pipe with a screw on top and fits between the floor and the overhead joist. But no google search I try will work and show me what I need. Can anyone here help?



Try this. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00018A1J6.01-A2N6NO8W19JCUN.TZZZZZZZ.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/553594&h=110&w=65&sz=3&hl=en&sig2=D6RAlYzuHagEvbr-0QtY3w&start=19&tbnid=IHO7eYUeRDBZJM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=50&ei=0EQMRaHYCMbkafzx0NUM&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dscrew%2Bfloor%2Bjack%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26hs%3D10J%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN

If the link doesn’t work, search google for “screw floor jack”

Yes, that’s what I was looking for. Can’t understand why my searches didn’t find this. Thanks very much.