Free fully clothed Pics of Tinner if you'll critique my site

To my dismay my last thread was pulled do to the title. I would have changed it but did not see the PM from the moderator in time. This title will most likely get more views anyway. Ok so my site is HoustonRoofingRemodeling.com. Please give me some feedback on the website and also list your favorite underlayment :slight_smile:

Thanks

NEED A WAAAY BIGGER PHONE # took awhile to find…

Phone number needs to be large and near the top.

Have a contact form that says Contact Us Now For Your Estimate, and have that link to your actual contact form.

Other than that, I like it.

Thanks guys…I agree and will make those changes.

I like your mission statement.The phone # placement is pretty important as its already been noted.

has the right team of professional contractors for that particular project

Within your mission statement I would remove the word " Contractors" and just use the word "Professionals"for that project.Customers get spooked when you out source/sub contract work.They feel more comfortable thinking your the only “Contractor” they will be dealing with.

I like it.Now about those pix ?.. Hahahahaha

[quote=“Roofmaster417”]I like your mission statement.The phone # placement is pretty important as its already been noted.

Within your mission statement I would remove the word " Contractors" and just use the word "Professionals"for that project.Customers get spooked when you out source/sub contract work.They feel more comfortable thinking your the only “Contractor” they will be dealing with.**

I like it.Now about those pix ?.. Hahahahaha[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions. 2 of the remodeling pics are my jobs. All the roofing are stock pics. I’m not overly concerned about that. I would rather use some stock pics than make the site look cluttered with the wrongs pics but I get where you comming from. If someone ask about the pics on the site I just tell them the truth. Has never happened. I carry and Ipad loaded with work pics for the sales presentation. If you look at sites of the largest companies you’ll also find very few put their project pics up. My goal is to have a professional site, show up in a decent roofing or construction truck, give a well informed professional proposal and then do a kick ass job.

[quote=“noserider1234”]

[quote=“Roofmaster417”]I like your mission statement.The phone # placement is pretty important as its already been noted.

Within your mission statement I would remove the word " Contractors" and just use the word "Professionals"for that project.Customers get spooked when you out source/sub contract work.They feel more comfortable thinking your the only “Contractor” they will be dealing with.**

I like it.Now about those pix ?.. Hahahahaha[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions. 2 of the remodeling pics are my jobs. All the roofing are stock pics. I’m not overly concerned about that. I would rather use some stock pics than make the site look cluttered with the wrongs pics but I get where you comming from. If someone ask about the pics on the site I just tell them the truth. Has never happened. I carry and Ipad loaded with work pics for the sales presentation. If you look at sites of the largest companies you’ll also find very few put their project pics up. My goal is to have a professional site, show up in a decent roofing or construction truck, give a well informed professional proposal and then do a kick ass job.[/quote]

I was talking about the free pictures of Tinner hahahahahaha,

[quote=“Roofmaster417”]

Thanks for the suggestions. 2 of the remodeling pics are my jobs. All the roofing are stock pics. I’m not overly concerned about that. I would rather use some stock pics than make the site look cluttered with the wrongs pics but I get where you comming from. If someone ask about the pics on the site I just tell them the truth. Has never happened. I carry and Ipad loaded with work pics for the sales presentation. If you look at sites of the largest companies you’ll also find very few put their project pics up. My goal is to have a professional site, show up in a decent roofing or construction truck, give a well informed professional proposal and then do a kick ass job.

I was talking about the pictures of Tinner hahahahahaha,[/quote]

That’s freaking hilarious. What was I thinking…Those pics are in demand…Hef if your reading this The Tin Mans pics go to the highest bidder!