Gaf/Elk Timberline Lifetime HD $69 per sq

Just arrived 10-27-09 large amount of Gaf/Elk Timberline Lifetime HD shingles in stock. $69 per sq while supplies last…612 751 2597 Jason…Minneapolis,MN

free delivery to Oklahoma?

if so, maybe i’ll take them all. lol

sorry no free delivery but they can be shipped…Free pick up in mpls,mn

once shipped, the price wont be worth it.

I have other stuff that can be shipped to you thats in KS and the price would be cheaper. All 30yr hd… If your interested send me your info or call.

Jason Home Depot has charcoal and w/wood hd hor 69dollards a square i done lots of roofs using home depot’s shingles…call me i will get u some prices they will deliver to you for 100 all the way to tulsa

maybe you didn’t see the word “LIFETIME” I don’t think home depot sells those for $69 per sq…

yea, now im gettin 30yr for $69. but 50 year is $148 a square.

Normally, I’m one of the 1st around here to call out a spammer (especially when it’s one of the Chinese gomers we see occasionally).

But this… it has me intrigued (although unable to get any down here from Golden Gopherland to Texas @ even remotely close to that figure).

I read in the news last week that there was a bunch of roofing supplies stolen all over the country.

Whole truck loads and chit…

I will post a link to the article if I can find it.

newser.com/article/d9b7p5ng0 … lions.html

Your right Axiom.

I actually had a guy here in Fort Worth offer me Timberline Lifetimes at around that same price. He said he had a warehouse and got them through “buying and selling.” Whatever that means. I passed on it because I didn’t want to be buying any stolen property.

Here’s the story that is actually local to the DFW area:

finance.yahoo.com/news/Shingles- … 8&ccode=mp

Sometimes deals are to good to be true. I agree but in this case I have the paperwork from Gaf to prove I bought them. I am a local retailer and I’m not in the business of stealing. Just tryin to stimulate the economy in my little part…of the country

Jason

So then siweklumber- are you selling these bellow cost and if so why?

or is the mark-up really that high?

Just got a deal and selling a deal. Since getting these on Monday I’ve sold 250 sq and only have 550 sq left. No, the mark up isn’t that much but sometimes deals come and you need to be ready and I was…

COLUSSION------COLLUSION-----COLLUSION

real person real product come up and see them

It wouldn’t be collusion because that would mean he’s pricing right within a very tight figure to his local competitors & they have had a ‘meeting of the minds’ as to what everyone is going to charge.

Just to ease anyones minds, I have done business with siweklumber before in the past and the experience was great. His deals are for real. I don’t know how new the shingles are but the price was right!!!

Hey siweklumber remember me? You sent me some of the GAF Grand Sequoias a few months ago to Tennessee. We had an interesting time shipping, but all was well…

[quote=“tj_06_Z28”]

Just to ease anyones minds, I have done business with siweklumber before in the past and the experience was great. His deals are for real. I don’t know how new the shingles are but the price was right!!!

Hey siweklumber remember me? You sent me some of the GAF Grand Sequoias a few months ago to Tennessee. We had an interesting time shipping, but all was well…[/quote]

Great thanks, hoped that those shingles helped you make your decision. If not I have 20sq of Camelot’s essex green for $69 per sq also…All these shingles have 09’ stamps on them