Help!

Got a customer that is insistent on a 50 year dimensional shingle.

and he is also insistent on a WHITE shingle. the closest i can find is a tamko “old english pewter”

looked at landmarks, and GAF… nothing.

any other ideas?

Spray paint

Obama paint?

Glacier White Tamko Heritage 50, but it is not available except from the Dallas Plant, so if any of your suppliers buys from there, you can get it, even though it is not assigned to your area.

Ed

[quote=“ed the roofer”]Glacier White Tamko Heritage 50, but it is not available except from the Dallas Plant, so if any of your suppliers buys from there, you can get it, even though it is not assigned to your area.

Ed[/quote]

negative. been discontinued. this is what was sold to him in the first place, but nobody anywhere can get it. the tamko headquarters said so yesterday.

kiltz…haha

Hello,

Malarkey Legacys Silverwood if you can get them.

Keith

Heh Keith,I pm’ed you my email address.Sorry just been busy.Throw me a line.take care

you have to talk h/o out of the 50 yr.
hopefully you didnt encourage h/o in anyway.
50 yr shingle are a joke and they dont last as long as 30 yr were im at.

they simply put granuals on the bottom of a 30 yr shingle and call it a 50 yr.
what a joke.

gweedo.

he talked himself into the 50 year after his state farm agent informed him of the savings on his homeowners policy! :?

GAF timberline does have a brand new snow white “all white” shingle that is meant to be equivellent to the energy star reflective shingles that are on 60 day back order from california. I may be getting some of these for a particular project as well to substitute for the energy star ones.

i think i may have him talked into old english pewter.

cant wait 60 days. lol

This energy efficiant color issue is almost as bad as the grand total of four colors available in CT Landmark Special IRs that are available in my area. When i tell home owners that star white is the only available qualifying color, its a real turn off. Unless the are wanting the Landmark Soloris at $340 sq.

make me laugh,
"he talked himself into it"
i think you understand the importance of not talkin to the customer to much. offerin to many things.

gweedo.