ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, A California Teachers Perspective

Here is the article I was referring to.

tindallfoster.com/Immigratio … orkers.pdf

Ed

Also, here are more articles on the same subject…

google.com/#hl=en&q=Roofers+ … eBsIIJAIN0

The real reason the union loves illegals is because they never stay long enough to get vested pensions and they tend to work under phoney names.“The money for there benefits stays in the union kitty”.

That is one very significant reason.

When I was in the Union, you needed 10 years to get vested. Does anyone realize how many others out there never stayed in the Union that they paid dues for and their employers paid contributions for, who lasted less than 10 years?

Ed

Many, I used to be in the Boston local and I have relatives that are still in it. Very corrupt in many ways, but there are some excellent roofers in it. I also have some cousins in the sheet metal local that do strictly roofing, much better union. The ten years vested thing they did in Boston as well. What a Fukin Scam !!. Those crooks still have some of my money too !

Back to the injured illegal.

The owner should have to pay. If the people who hire illegals were punished, maybe they would stop hiring them.

Of course,with the guy pissing dirty, he should be responsible for his medical bills. Thats the rules.

I do believe that most Work Comp policies do have an exclusion for coverage due to being under the influence of any kind.

But, that may be predicated on if the company has any formal policy regarding substance usage at work.

Ed