Lead Generation (50th Thread)

People are always posting and asking how to generate more leads.I have found the best leads are from present,past and even your future projects.

If your sales reps,crews and company as a whole provided a top notch experience for your homeowner your leads are right there within your customers.Your leads are right in front of you.Its up to you to pursue them.

If you do 300 jobs per year you should be able to get at least a minimum of 200 more leads from those 300.Combine those leads with advertising and marketing and your on your way.

If your providing a quality service for your customers then unless they are hermits and reclusive then your new customer percentages should go thru the roof.(Sorry couldn’t resist.)

Case in point-,All of my customers give me leads,Why ? How ? Well its because I simply ASK.Every customer I get I have them give me 3 leads.(Family,friends,neighbors,church,work,children’s sports etc) And they do it with very little resistance.And if for some reason after a couple weeks of no leads,I ASK again.

I have never called after the first call.Some may think its forward,bold,ballsy or rude.I don’t think so.For every job I sell I get at least 3 leads and out of those 3 its fairly easy to get another contract.Then those new customers give me another 3,so by now I think your getting the point.

I sold 7 jobs in about 18 hours last week.(2 days) Those were from 2 newly signed customers who provided me with leads.

Just say you did 300 jobs,If you gave me your customers phone numbers I can safely say I could generate you 200 more leads.Its up to you to provide the service needed to generate leads within existing,previous and future projects.And no I don’t want your customers numbers I was just simply saying “If” you were to,Providing an example.

If you played your cards right you can go from 300 jobs to 500 to 700 to 1000 and pretty soon you will be turning work away.

I know this works.I have sold 59 roofs,siding and gutters in 45 days.I have a goal of being at 300 before July.And ya know what ? It will happen,No worries.

Well hells bells. That’s great advice and so simple. Just the motivational speech I needed to hear at this time.

Thanks

Nothing wrong with that at all but I don’t ask mine to do anything like that. They do it on their own. They always have. Maybe they would do more of it if I did. Couldn’t tell ya. But hey, I don’t want or need a thousand roofs to do.

[quote=“Roofmaster417”]People are always posting and asking how to generate more leads.I have found the best leads are from present,past and even your future projects.

If your sales reps,crews and company as a whole provided a top notch experience for your homeowner your leads are right there within your customers.Your leads are right in front of you.Its up to you to pursue them.

If you do 300 jobs per year you should be able to get at least a minimum of 200 more leads from those 300.Combine those leads with advertising and marketing and your on your way.

If your providing a quality service for your customers then unless they are hermits and reclusive then your new customer percentages should go thru the roof.(Sorry couldn’t resist.)

Case in point-,All of my customers give me leads,Why ? How ? Well its because I simply ASK.Every customer I get I have them give me 3 leads.(Family,friends,neighbors,church,work,children’s sports etc) And they do it with very little resistance.And if for some reason after a couple weeks of no leads,I ASK again.

I have never called after the first call.Some may think its forward,bold,ballsy or rude.I don’t think so.For every job I sell I get at least 3 leads and out of those 3 its fairly easy to get another contract.Then those new customers give me another 3,so by now I think your getting the point.

I sold 7 jobs in about 18 hours last week.(2 days) Those were from 2 newly signed customers who provided me with leads.

Just say you did 300 jobs,If you gave me your customers phone numbers I can safely say I could generate you 200 more leads.Its up to you to provide the service needed to generate leads within existing,previous and future projects.And no I don’t want your customers numbers I was just simply saying “If” you were to,Providing an example.

If you played your cards right you can go from 300 jobs to 500 to 700 to 1000 and pretty soon you will be turning work away.

I know this works.I have sold 59 roofs,siding and gutters in 45 days.I have a goal of being at 300 before July.And ya know what ? It will happen,No worries.[/quote]

Well said man… But I have to ask are you expecting a storm? I’m really not trying to bust balls here but truth be told reroof for age and reroof for storm inflicted (basically free roof in a storm havoced area) are two completely different animals.

Your system is a good one to add to any regimine. I can easily understand the “get your roof inspected as a storm has been through” and they (friends and family) of current customers could do their friends and family the same gift of an almost free roof.

[quote=“roofcheck”]

[quote=“Roofmaster417”]People are always posting and asking how to generate more leads.I have found the best leads are from present,past and even your future projects.

I know this works.I have sold 59 roofs,siding and gutters in 45 days.I have a goal of being at 300 before July.And ya know what ? It will happen,No worries.[/quote]

Well said man… But I have to ask are you expecting a storm? I’m really not trying to bust balls here but truth be told reroof for age and reroof for storm inflicted (basically free roof in a storm havoced area) are two completely different animals.

Your system is a good one to add to any regimine. I can easily understand the “get your roof inspected as a storm has been through” and they (friends and family) of current customers could do their friends and family the same gift of an almost free roof.[/quote]

Yeah I am expecting a storm,Yep doin the “Hail Dance” daily.Missouri is forcasted to get a nice spanking on Wednesday.

True tho Roofcheck big difference in stormin and retail.But the concept is the same.Ask and ye shall receive,hahahaha.I have always had total respect for my customers.So getting leads from them is pretty simple.But yes,I do ask.Will they do it anyway ? Probably,but this way I know for sure.

But let the winds blow and the hail fly,I have from Joplin Missouri to North St.Louis covered.Bring those solid chunks of ice.

[quote=“Roofmaster417”]

Showoff.

:lol: