Legal vs. Illegal

Alright, my business partner sent me this and I thought you guys would appreciate it:

JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL
You have two families: “Joe Legal” and “Jose Illegal”.
Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California .
Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes
$25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.
Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number,
And gets paid $15.00 cash “under the table”.
Ready? Now pay attention…
Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00
Per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has
$31,231.00.
Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or
$31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has
$31,200.00.
Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for
His family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now
Has $24,031.00.
Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and
Local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has
$31,200.00.
Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or
Welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per
Year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.
Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps
And welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.
Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe
Legal now has $9,631.00.
Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose
Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose
Illegal
Still has $ 31,200.00.
Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal
Now has $7,231.00.
Jose Illegal says, “We don’t need no stinkin’ insurance!” and still has
$31,200…00.
Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,
Etc.
Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities,
Gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.
Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after
Work.
Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.
Joe Legal’s and Jose Illegal’s children both attend the same school. Joe
Legal pays for his children’s lunches while Jose Illegal’s children get
A government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal’s children have an after
School ESL program. Joe Legal’s children go home.
Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services,
But Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.
Jose with his free tax payer entitlements makes $65,000.00 a year!
What a slap in the face to Joe and the American people! Do you get it now.
Also employee tax cost you 20% of what you pay out to an employee. If pay cash or check with no social ur saving yourself 20%

Hazzah for Arizona !!!

less is more!! :cry:

I have seen this thousands of times and as always, it is still inaccurate.

Jose Illegal can not accept ANY government benefits WITHOUT a SS number.

Research is an Amazing thing.

Also, For the record, I am 100% behind the law in Arizona, and wish more states will follow the law and send back ALL illegal immigrants, just not the mexican ones in which you all think about.

"Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and = MYTH

All the illegals I’ve dealt with have NO health insurance. What they usually do is go to emergency/doctor and skip out paying the bill, just like poor native born Americans. There are also nurses who voluntarily help the illegals’ kids for free.
As far as collecting welfare/dole etc - its usually tied to the kids that were born here and are thus legal citizens. So the more kids you spit out, the more welfare ya get. Just like native born poor american folks do.

“Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy.”

– I’m a landlord and I’ve never heard of anything remotely like this. MYTH
It is true that illegals go for the cheaper rentals and will pile into them if they can.

"Jose Illegal says, “We don’t need no stinkin’ insurance!”

They cant get drivers licenses anyway so its a moot point. Until recently, there were I think 4 states that allowed illegals to get drivers licenses - but no more - thanks to the Patriot act.

There are quite a few illegals that ARE NOT being paid cash “under the table.” What do ya think the fast food workers are doing? Mcdonalds doesnt pay their employees cash. What they do instead is get a fake SS number. So they end up paying the 30% tax after all and you know what else?,
they’ll most likely NEVER COLLECT on the accrued social security taxes in their old age - a gift to uncle Sam.

I’m against ALL immigration. Let me clear about that.
At the rate we are going, we are gonna become an overcrowded dirty 3rd world country like India.

[quote=“BAMBAMM5144”]I have seen this thousands of times and as always, it is still inaccurate.

Jose Illegal can not accept ANY government benefits WITHOUT a SS number.

Research is an Amazing thing.

Also, For the record, I am 100% behind the law in Arizona, and wish more states will follow the law and send back ALL illegal immigrants, just not the mexican ones in which you all think about.[/quote]

Bam, ranger is right. Fake ss#s are easy to come by. And also jose illegal just has to shack up with a legal someone and get all the benefits.

joe legal will get unemployment benefits, worker comp, a tax return, file for SS and or disablity benefits. jose illegal gets none of that and wont call an attorney for a bogus wrongfully termination claim.

Well done Mrroofer. I still disagree, but these are all good points.

I Hired a Joe he gave me a copy of his green card and ss card, I have them both on file. I thought he was legal.

Fell off a ladder, not seriously hurt, but claims to be.
He has been claiming workers comp for a year now, laughing about it I hear as he is okay to work but chooses not to.

Turns out his green Card and SS card are fakes, he is illegal Joe.

my lawyer said workers comp do not care and they continue to pay him, he will likely get paid a settlement soon and then he may go back to work??

[quote=“FriscoBlue”]I Hired a Joe he gave me a copy of his green card and ss card, I have them both on file. I thought he was legal.

Fell off a ladder, not seriously hurt, but claims to be.
He has been claiming workers comp for a year now, laughing about it I hear as he is okay to work but chooses not to.

Turns out his green Card and SS card are fakes, he is illegal Joe.

my lawyer said workers comp do not care and they continue to pay him, he will likely get paid a settlement soon and then he may go back to work??[/quote]

that is very rare for that to happen. they are usually so scared of deportation, that they wont come forward with a claim.

I guess it is unusual.
I was very surprised he worked for me for 4 years, family guy with a youn kid.
A few guys told me to report him to the Immigration and have hom deported, I cant do this he has a young kid born here in the USA, Not the kids fault his dad is a scum bag
I reckon karma will take care of DAD later?

whats wrong with you !! everyone has kids, report and hopefully they will deport that cockroach. Some of the immigrants I realize really are good hard working and nice people but we have to have the laws enforced, and they have to either come here legally or they should be deported.

RooferJ, what state do you live in?

GOD…why you made this kind of people. With the way they talk about JOSE. Jose all he wants is work and make money to be able to provide food to his poor people…Lets just put it this way; when this people get to do everything by them selfs with out using other country’s people technology then we can say that they deserve to get illegas out of this country. In the eyes of our GOD we are all the same blacks, whites, illegals, poor and the ones with big money…Read the Bible instead of loosing your time about this… ARIZONA this will be a fall of the USA to the rest of the country…lets keep it the way it is the land of the free and liberty and justice for ALL… you see why our president is not able to help this country like he supost to we keep putting more obsticles in his way.

Hi RooferJ
He maybe there is something wrong with me?
I respect your opinion.
However the thought of a young kid being deported for no wrong. I will not do it. This kid is as much of an American as you and I. Did not choose to be born here to illegal parents.

all the best to you

we can not support all the people on the planet earth from every single terd world nation at our own"tax payers" expence. Lay off the canabis please and think about the issue from a common sence perspective.

massachutes, explains it all.

you mean the peoples republic of taxachusetts.

some of my longer term employees are from Boston. best carpenters i’ve ever had.

You speak of liberty and justice, but where is the justice when some one breaks the law to come here.