Looking for Tile Roofing Sales Rep

New business start up!

Looking for a sales representative who has extensive experience selling clay roof tiles.

Please contact me via email: frpeco3@sbcglobal.net or via cell phone: 847-875-6200.

Thank you,
Ben

google “Ludowici” they make the best roofing tile.

Thank you, but I am looking for a sales rep for my company.

they have outside sales reps. you would have to email them to find out who.

I think he is looking for someone to sell his clay tiles.

No?

Yes that’s right…I will take a look at their website though too, thank you.

Sales rep for clay tiles

Ya , don’t just Love It - - You Must have Experience -Installing & Selling - Tile Roofs would be more like It.

It’s Kind of like saying You must Know Computers.

That Means You Know Nothing of Software or How to Configure - Set-Up , Install or to Remove Virus’s.

Question ? How much Motor can One Remove from
Bricks in a Chimney - Before Weakening The Chimney ?
( ex. Like Removing Flashing all the Way Around )
You Can End Up with Half the Mortar Missing from Between a Brick Layer - that will in Circle the Entire Chimney ! - Then On Top of That Cut-It Above and Below this Area to Install New Short Cut
Style Flashing ?

First If You Don’t Chip Off a Full Corner in the Process - You are Opening Up Older Brick which Isn’t Hard all the Way Thur -like New Brick.

You Now Have Three area’s where the Bricks have Been Weakened with one Area Deep ? Ha - Wow !

[quote=“EngTech1”]Ya , don’t just Love It - - You Must have Experience -Installing & Selling - Tile Roofs would be more like It.

It’s Kind of like saying You must Know Computers.

That Means You Know Nothing of Software or How to Configure - Set-Up , Install or to Remove Virus’s.

Question ? How much Motor can One Remove from
Bricks in a Chimney - Before Weakening The Chimney ?
( ex. Like Removing Flashing all the Way Around )
You Can End Up with Half the Mortar Missing from Between a Brick Layer - that will in Circle the Entire Chimney ! - Then On Top of That Cut-It Above and Below this Area to Install New Short Cut
Style Flashing ?

First If You Don’t Chip Off a Full Corner in the Process - You are Opening Up Older Brick which Isn’t Hard all the Way Thur -like New Brick.

You Now Have Three area’s where the Bricks have Been Weakened with one Area Deep ? Ha - Wow ![/quote]

What does this have to do with clay tile salesman?? :?: