Million Dollar Bussiness?

I have been working for a roofing business for awhile now and the question always pops into my head “Is this guy a millionaire?”

So my questions to yall is “How any of you roofing business owners made a cool million?”

HELL YEAH!!!

Hi,

There is no happiness counting other peoples money.

all im going to say is does it matter to you?

Been doing this long enough that I am confident that I have helped make someone, or the government, a cool million.

johne5

oh yeah every quarter! What does it really matter if he did he probably worked his rear off for it.

According to a roofing maq. I get the most money brought in by a roofing company in the US last year was over half a billion dollars. The company owns 29 additional roofing companies across the US.

I know a roofer with two crews who does around 2 million a year, all insurance residential work, does a lot of roofs.

A wise man (my dad) once told me “If it wern’t for booze and women, I’d have some money. But then I wouldn’t have no use for it.”

R.I.P.

[quote=“THE OUTLAW ROOFER”]A wise man (my dad) once told me “If it wern’t for booze and women, I’d have some money. But then I wouldn’t have no use for it.”

R.I.P.[/quote]

smart man