My new website is up and running... Whatcha think?

Suggestions?

Still a few little things to clean up and finish, but the over all theme and idea is there.

I have tons more pics to add to the gallery, just have to get the time to do it.

www.ARCTulsa.com

ALL opinions, good or bad, please post up!

looks great, what does a site like that run you with all the design elements?

Thanks! I got several quotes, anywhere from $1,500 all the way up to $5,000. I went with the middle of the road guy with the best refrences. :slight_smile:

Nicw site. I like it. :smiley:

I was looking at your albums. May I make a suggestion about a technique?

I noticed the debris on a roof you were installing RV on, which included a lot of sawdust.

I did one like that and didn’t like the sawdust. Now, when tering one off, I snatch the caps and top courses right away. I cut the ridge right then BUT I leave the strips in. THe sawdust gets swept off the roof with the rest of the trash. One clean-up, not two.( A unexpected storm showed how hard it is to waterproof if the ridge is flat!)
Anyway, I roof normally, then when I’m ready for the RV, I cut the shingles and felt, and just remove the wood strips. Voila! No sawdust to clean up.

How picky should I be?

He couldn’t get the pic of the TL’s to fit right?
The golf course home… thats no fear to shingle all that without any boards…

Site does look good.

Nice looking site. I like it.

Tinner- good suggestion, thanks! Currently, we use a leaf blower to get rid of the sawdust, but that does make a lot more sense!

RooferR- Be picky. Now is when all the little changes are happening with the site and I’m still making them fix little things (like the background pic on the main page not being wide enough, and I want it to fade into the rest of the page, not have a line like it does now, and the font on the contact and warranty pages, some links not working at the bottom etc etc) so let me know what else we should fix please!

And yea, most of my guys are fearless! There was boards on that roof when it was bare and part of the install, but they like those foam pads. I won’t even climb a 14:12, let alone work on it!!

[quote=“RooferR”]How picky should I be?

He couldn’t get the pic of the TL’s to fit right?
The golf course home… thats no fear to shingle all that without any boards…

Site does look good.[/quote]

Site does look good. i have to agree rooferR, thats atleast a 14 if not a 16. My balls are not that big.

I like the community involvement idea myself , helping churchs and sponsership are golden with customers.

Nice site

I noticed in your testimonies that you started a job before the 3 day grace period. In my state and possibly every state (you should check yours) the customer has 3 business days to cancel the signed contract. Therefore you can’t start a project within those 3 days. I also think some homeowners will find it alarming that you don’t have other jobs to do. They don’t want to wait forever but if your chompin at the bit to get started right away that sends a message that you don’t have any other work. JMHO

[quote=“Liberty Roofing and Const”]Nice site

I noticed in your testimonies that you started a job before the 3 day grace period. In my state and possibly every state (you should check yours) the customer has 3 business days to cancel the signed contract. Therefore you can’t start a project within those 3 days. I also think some homeowners will find it alarming that you don’t have other jobs to do. They don’t want to wait forever but if your chompin at the bit to get started right away that sends a message that you don’t have any other work. JMHO[/quote]

Well, when a customer has their entire roof covered in leaking tarps, and pays cash 100% upfront, we are gonna do what we can ASAP.

we moved them in front of 10 other jobs to get their roof fixed… But I know where you are coming from. I used to tell customers and my salesmen the same thing when we were 4 to 6 weeks out. That we are so backed up because we are the best and everyone wants us to do their roof.

Well… Now we are a new company, and just have to do what we can do to make it work!

But like I said, I know EXACTLY what u mean.

[quote=“Agape”]

[quote=“Liberty Roofing and Const”]Nice site

I noticed in your testimonies that you started a job before the 3 day grace period. In my state and possibly every state (you should check yours) the customer has 3 business days to cancel the signed contract. Therefore you can’t start a project within those 3 days. I also think some homeowners will find it alarming that you don’t have other jobs to do. They don’t want to wait forever but if your chompin at the bit to get started right away that sends a message that you don’t have any other work. JMHO[/quote]

Well, when a customer has their entire roof covered in leaking tarps, and pays cash 100% upfront, we are gonna do what we can ASAP.

we moved them in front of 10 other jobs to get their roof fixed… But I know where you are coming from. I used to tell customers and my salesmen the same thing when we were 4 to 6 weeks out. That we are so backed up because we are the best and everyone wants us to do their roof.

Well… Now we are a new company, and just have to do what we can do to make it work!

But like I said, I know EXACTLY what u mean.[/quote]

it is good to hear that you taking care of your customers. I understand the situation. I am glad you are there and not here lol.

i thought most of the pages seemed kinda… boring, with text only, so i added some pictures on the pages, and a hottie, along with a google map on the contact page.

wife wouldnt let me put a girl in a bikini on there, so thats as close as im gonna get. lol