Need Quote for commertial rubber roof tear off and replace

500sq tear of existing 60mm per adhered system and replace with 60mm fully adhered system

Why are you replacing?

yes

What is a fair price to remove and replace?

This could range from 150,000.00 to quarter million dollars, maybe more, depending on the particular job.

[quote=“keniaheercules”]

Hi my name is kenia from five star construction & remodeling we charge $150 per sq ft with out material and trash we do residential and commercial roofing ,siding,drywall ,painting,tree trimming,concrete landscaping,housekeeping ,all kind of inside and out side work email-keniaheercules@hotmail.com phone (317)522-3568 thank you please call price can be negotiable[/quote]

So you do all that and do you do any of it well?

[quote=“keniaheercules”]

Hi my name is kenia from five star construction & remodeling we charge $150 per sq ft with out material and trash we do residential and commercial roofing ,siding,drywall ,painting,tree trimming,concrete landscaping,housekeeping ,all kind of inside and out side work email-keniaheercules@hotmail.com phone (317)522-3568 thank you please call price can be negotiable[/quote]

Can you shoot us a spec for a Firestone 20 year guarantee? Not from a book, but off the top of your head?

Let me turn this question around. What do you have budgeted for the job ? In other words do you have a price in mind that you believe is fair ?

Your asking such an open ended question only an imbecile would try to give you a price for such a job on a roofing forum. ( I am assuming the $150.00 per sq. ft. is a typo but,if you think that is fair I can tell you right now I will do the job for $75.00 per sq. ft. sight unseen )
I would be glad to survey the job and meet with you and close a deal to replace this roof for you. My quote will be a price that provides a fair profit to do this work with the assurance that the job will go smoothly and you will be provided with a warranty that will ensure you, you won’t have to worry about the quality of services.

P.S. I will include materials and trash removal for my $75.00 per sq. ft.

First off where are you located? Second off kenia are you nuts? You would charge 150.00 for a ten story condo on a busy street with no good way of removing old and loading new? Its clear you are the company to hire. You will reroof around thirty five ac units, fifty skylights, two elevator shafts, twenty drains and God knows what else for 150.00 a sq. Way to go you are a true pro. Why would you even post???

Re-read it doc it doesn’t say 150 per sq.

Ok my bad, I got a little pissed when I saw that and jumped the gun, but I think you get the point.

Say roofdoc is anyone hiring over your way ??

Oh yea man I get the point. That’s why I said I would do the job sight unseen for $ 75.00 PER SQ. FT.

Not that I know of, I just picked up about five guys. We had been slow for about five months then got a blast for two months, now it seems to have backed off a little. I am running about 12 guys now. How is it in Ga.?

I am actually over around Orlando now. I was in Ga. when I joined this forum. I have tried several times to change my location to no avail.

Ok well if you ever need a competent sales guy let me know. My old body can’t take physically roofing anymore. I just sell’em and figure out how to get them done now a days.

How old are ye, roofrite?

No it says per sq ft.At least thats what I read :?

Im finding on exactimate… Remove rubber roofing-perimeter adhered system-60 mil (41.02)a sq. Replace rubber roofing-fully adhered system - 60mil (300.47)a sq Total 341.49 sq

55 in October Aaron