Opinions needed - Roof vent opening too small? Pic inside

I had a re-roof and replaced my older vents with the Lomanco 750’s. While I was in the attic, I noticed the new vents do not line up with the older holes, thus some of the air passage is being blocked. Question: Is this a big concern? Or is there enough air being released the way it is in the photo. Thanks in advance.

if you cover up half of the vent hole, you are only getting 50% of the air moving out of it.

no. its not ok.

Well thats not even close to correct.

They need to be moved. Quick and simple fix. Should take five - ten mins to fix each one. How long ago was the roof installed?

I would call the contractor and ask them to fix it. Ask if they would like the pic’s email’ed to them.

Why can’t guys center a vent?

[quote=“RooferR”]They need to be moved. Quick and simple fix. Should take five - ten mins to fix each one. How long ago was the roof installed?

I would call the contractor and ask them to fix it. Ask if they would like the pic’s email’ed to them.[/quote]

The roof was installed just 2 weeks ago. I’ll notify them. I’m glad to hear it is a simple fix.

Please keep us updated. We like to learn about roofing and other people as well.

jigsaw - easy fix