Public Adjuster License in NC

Good morning all. Does anyone know how or where to go get your Public Adjuster lic. in NC?

The North Carolina Department of Insurance would be where you need to start. If you already have a PA license it is just a matter of filling out the application and sending in the check as I am sure they have reciprocity with most other states.

And generally a bond or proof of E/O ins. Each state is different, but most all require a bond.