Ridge Cap

I’m looking for a job in Canada
Resume
Personal data
Ivanov Sergey
Starytskya. house 104A, apartment 5, Town of Torzhok, Tver region, Russian Federation.
+79043523242
roofer11@yahoo.com
Data of Birth 11.01.1985
Marital Status: Single
Objective
I roofer, have been working for 6 years. I do restoration work, church domes and roofs of old buildings, worked with gold leaf… I want to increase my experience in my profession, and expand the scope of their knowledge. I am satisfied and the work of the assistant.
Education
complete secondary, 1992-2002 school №4, then studied with a professional to work on the roof.
from 2009-2011 went to work as an employee of the company “of Melian” to eliminate leaks in the roof…
the summer of 2011 he began to work on yourself and carry out orders to restore the roof of churches.
Skills
mother tongue: Russian
knowledge of the English language: Intermediate.
possession of a large range of roofing tools, including roofing and rolling machines, worked with gold leaf, copper, titanium nitride, engaged in the creation and construction of the domes of churches and crosses, with the subsequent installation, i am able to read blueprints, good computer skills. Also perform high-altitude work, there is mountaineering skills. A driver’s license.
Interests
Go running, I like Football, i do not smoke and do not drink, i have a healthy lifestyle, very much love the music.
I ask forgiveness if not written on the topic…

[quote=“roofer.rus”]I’m looking for a job in Canada
Resume
Personal data
Ivanov Sergey
Starytskya. house 104A, apartment 5, Town of Torzhok, Tver region, Russian Federation.
+79043523242
roofer11@yahoo.com
Data of Birth 11.01.1985
Marital Status: Single
Objective
I roofer, have been working for 6 years. I do restoration work, church domes and roofs of old buildings, worked with gold leaf… I want to increase my experience in my profession, and expand the scope of their knowledge. I am satisfied and the work of the assistant.
Education
complete secondary, 1992-2002 school №4, then studied with a professional to work on the roof.
from 2009-2011 went to work as an employee of the company “of Melian” to eliminate leaks in the roof…
the summer of 2011 he began to work on yourself and carry out orders to restore the roof of churches.
Skills
mother tongue: Russian
knowledge of the English language: Intermediate.
possession of a large range of roofing tools, including roofing and rolling machines, worked with gold leaf, copper, titanium nitride, engaged in the creation and construction of the domes of churches and crosses, with the subsequent installation, i am able to read blueprints, good computer skills. Also perform high-altitude work, there is mountaineering skills. A driver’s license.
Interests
Go running, I like Football, i do not smoke and do not drink, i have a healthy lifestyle, very much love the music.
I ask forgiveness if not written on the topic…[/quote]

Go to Germany and get into one of their roofing schools.
They use higher quality longer lasting material in Germany.
Your work will be more appreciated there.

You’ll have the same stigma as a roofer in America as you do in Russia.