Roof inspector

I need an independent roof inspector in the miami area.

zip code 33162

Give me a number.

please.

Sorry! I 'm learning so much from you guys,I get carried away.

Look it up!

You know, you haven’t asked anyone “please” yet from what I’ve read, and I don’t know that you’ve thanked anyone for their time either.

well he did just say please cerb.
i know what you mean though, he has been a little asky.
but maybe he has more money than god and just got ripped off on one of his huge properties and he has to get some questions answered and doesnt have time for pleasantrys.
so mr cantave if ya cant find someone in miami ill be glad to come down and look at what ya got.

gweedo.

GWEEDO
“well he did just say please cerb.”
No, he didn’t. Not until Cerberus mentioned his rudeness.
cantave EDITED his post AFTER Cerberus’s scolding.

(Trust you’re well bud)

Thats why it says, “edited 1 time.” at the bottom of his post.

[quote=“gweedo”]well he did just say please cerb.
i know what you mean though, he has been a little asky.
but maybe he has more money than god and just got ripped off on one of his huge properties and he has to get some questions answered and doesnt have time for pleasantrys.
so mr cantave if ya cant find someone in miami ill be glad to come down and look at what ya got.

gweedo.[/quote]

The “please” was edited in to their post after I posted. So, I guess he/she got the message. Point being, asking politely for help goes a lot further than demanding help from strangers.

Alright, since you are learning to be nice and use the word please, I’ll point you in the right direction.

rci-online.org/

Go to “membership” and then “directory.”

I will also say this, be careful who you choose. RCI is a good ol’ boy network, and just like roofers, not all consultants are good at what they do.

And FWIW, I would stay away from home-inspection companies for roofing, because the guy who comes out may have a background in plumbing. So, stay with people in the industry.

Hi,

He may also have a backround in absolutly nothing.

i should have known better to think one cerberus would miss something.
my appologies.

gweedo.

I know of a home inspector that cant even inspect himself let alone anything mechanical. Best advise i can give you is honestly find someone you can trust and run with it. All these questions really wont help you much without someone in your location.