Roofing cost estimate 36sq

WTF are you talking about you retard? I don’t think, nor did I say prices would be the same. Did your lone brain cell assume that too?
And $12k - $15k isn’t lowballing around here, it may be in Dallas, or even Vancouver, but not Kamloops.

[quote=“bcdemon”]

WTF are you talking about you retard? I don’t think, nor did I say prices would be the same. Did your lone brain cell assume that too?
And $12k - $15k isn’t lowballing around here, it may be in Dallas, or even Vancouver, but not Kamloops.[/quote]

YOU still dont get it…telling them 15k is reasonable, when the comparrison just in our own province is HUGE, 15k around here is a lowballer…so oh dum one how do you justify telling them 15k is reasonable?? like i said…ASS-umming again…and not helping o/p at all…and too top it off…you havent even seen it… :lol:

You two should really take your argument to Private Message so the rest of us, and particularly the poster, doesn’t have to read your garbage.

Lots of whining about a simple price opinion request. The 15k might be a bit high for most of the roofs I estimate in TX or OK.

There…now we know that in BC it might be low. In TX it might be high.

There’s no need to be nasty to someone who chooses to discuss prices. A more intelligent way to decipher the differences would be to discuss the costs, scope etc. It would help all of us that are in the “bidding” game.

I could whip out an exact estimate, based on “normal” conditions for that location in Xactimate…but I won’t.

Unless you send me a small check for my time.