Sales Techniques?

I am new to roofing sales but have been in sales for the last 13 years. I would love any input when it comes to prospecting new clients and any sales pitch’s that you guys have used to create business for yourself. Thanks for your help!

las weak i koodnt spel rufer

this weal i r won :smiley:

Are you working for a pimp, or a roofing contractor?

Lighten up guys, but i will say this on this same page there is a thread with a ton of info on it look for roofing sales and basically contact me via pm with the questions and answers and we can go from there. Or just leave me your email address and i will send them to you.

http://www.roofing.com/forum/about3091.html

Not a good salesman but consider myself a good roofer which usually is enough to sell most roofs.

This year sort of ashamed to say I’ve yet to lay a shingle on a roof. Helped with tearing off and clean up on most roofs though.

gtp could help you out make sure you fill out all of his questions

Thanks structure, funny thing is alot of guys wont fill out my questions and well they get zero help. Something for nothing does not exist. Not like it helps me any.

Good news outlaw is you don’t need to spell to sling a hammer, so you’ll be fine. Hooked on phonics helps though. You should try it.

I sent you a pm gtp with my email address. I’m bascially looking for a good pitch when i’m door knocking and some other marketing ideas.

[quote=“gtp1003”]Lighten up guys, but i will say this on this same page there is a thread with a ton of info on it look for roofing sales and basically contact me via pm with the questions and answers and we can go from there. Or just leave me your email address and i will send them to you.

http://www.roofing.com/forum/about3091.html[/quote]

:roll:
:roll: i got ur list that u posted on, can u send me ur e-mail address? or i just leave mine ..crazytine84@hotmail.com](mailto:..crazytine84@hotmail.com)

I find that hypnotism seems to work well for me.

I hired Billy Mays :mrgreen:

In sales, it is called, “NLP”, Non-Linguistic Programming.

Ed