Software for running your small roofing company

What happened to all of the post.

Many of the posts no longer were on the subject of helping with software and were deleted.

What kinds of things do we all need in the software? I was a software designer/sysadmin/dba before I became a journeyman roofer and now I’m looking to combine them. I’m thinking a specialized version of linux with sql database and html frontend so anyone in the office or field can access it. (Instead of an online company that people wouldn’t feel comfortable trusting all their business info with)

Sounds good. Put it together and send it to me so I can try it out for you. :mrgreen:

Roofgraf is the best program If ur company only does roofing than u will love it. I paid 300 for a yr and u put the address of the house and u measure it on ur tablet cell than it already has prices in for u than u send customers a color pattern of the singles than u email to customers it’s that simple u can change prices but it’s awesome gives u ur material list tells u how much to pay ur subcontractor and ur profit it’s cool customers signs contract emails it back or text I think not sure on text but you will love it