Still Looking for WORK

willing to travel or re-locate. Over 30 yrs. exp. in all types of roofing from laborer on up to ownership. If interested my e mail is kanimo3@aol.com

hey kamino,
nice to meet ya.
good luck findin work here from memebers.
but stick around. post were your from under your name.
and you can get work from posters sometimes.

good luck.

gweedo.

Im currently in Albany NY area but as i said willing to travel or re- locate tired of roofing in cold climate

I have an uncle just outside Tampa in Zephyr hills i visit every december

well next time ya visit look on craigslist
before you come. also look on there for your hood also.
alot of roofing jobs on craiglist.

gweedo.

I don’t have a line on a job per se, but I suspect you could find something down here in Texas. One warning though, the cost of living is cheaper here AND you will be competing with Hispanic workers for jobs, so you won’t be getting rich here. On the flip side, you could always start a company here and run sub-crews, which is what so many here do and I hate it.

ALOT of illegal, non-licensed and uninsured posters on craigslist. i would NEVER hire someone from there. good luck with the workmanship warranty

I am looking for help in the Tidewater area of Virginia.

I need people that can install/repair asphalt shingles, metal shingles, EPDM/TPO, standing seam.

You can contact me throught my website at the bottom

[quote=“THE OUTLAW ROOFER”]I am looking for help in the Tidewater area of Virginia.

I need people that can install/repair asphalt shingles, metal shingles, EPDM/TPO, standing seam.

You can contact me throught my website at the bottom[/quote]

I can do those things and a whole lot more, but you can’t afford me! :mrgreen:

[quote=“Cerberus”]

[quote=“THE OUTLAW ROOFER”]I am looking for help in the Tidewater area of Virginia.

You can contact me throught my website at the bottom[/quote]

I can do those things and a whole lot more, but you can’t afford me! :mrgreen:[/quote]

I heard yall Texans will work for burritos

[quote=“THE OUTLAW ROOFER”]

I can do those things and a whole lot more, but you can’t afford me! :mrgreen:

I heard yall Texans will work for burritos[/quote]

Maybe if I were a true Texan, I don’t know, but seeing how I’m originally from the D.C. area I require D.C. type wages. Like I said, you can’t afford me; at least not for what you want done! :stuck_out_tongue: