Tamko pastel red shingles

Does anyone know where I can get pastel red tamko three tab shingles?? I had a roofer damage my roof with a hammer on several portions and they are willing to fix it but can’t find the shingles. They want to put white up there with the red. I told them no…but in the end I need pastel red shingles. They stopped making it three years ago :frowning: now im out. They wont redo the roof or even call me back for that matter.

Nope,they are no longer made.Tamko dropped all the pastel series.(Pastel red,green and brown)

Owens Corning no longer makes them either.You might try calling every supplier within 100 miles to see if they have any left buried in some dark desolate place.Good luck with that.

Was your hammer escapade some artificial damage for a storm claim?

[quote=“Roofmaster417”]Nope,they are no longer made.Tamko dropped all the pastel series.(Pastel red,green and brown)

Owens Corning no longer makes them either.You might try calling every supplier within 100 miles to see if they have any left buried in some dark desolate place.Good luck with that.

Was your hammer escapade some artificial damage for a storm claim?[/quote]

////////////////
Yep…sure was. They said they would regranulate the shingles to get a similar color since they don’t make that shingle anymore. But it doesn’t fix the crushed badding nor will it suffice for my insurance. They said they would replace the shingles with plain white ones…now how dumb would that look. They are screwing me aroung really. Said the guy who did it wont fess up but they want to make it right…what a load but they wont replace the entire roof. Its a bunch of crap…now im stuck trying to find shingles for a damaged roof :o/ or taking them to court which may cost me more then its worth.

I think you have more than you think to try.What they did is property damage.What they tried was insurance fraud.

I would write them a letter of intent.I would explain that your intentions are to contact every available agency to get this settle in anyway that benefits you.(You personally not them)

If you had zero knowledge of what they were doing on your roof then you are a victim of an orchestration to commit fraud.

Contact your insurance company and fill them in on your situation.These insurance companies sorta screw people but it gives those jokers no right to damage your property in attempts to fraud your insurer.

I would write the letter telling them you will be calling;

1.Insurance company’s fraud department
2.Attorney General
3.Prosecuting Attorney
4.Your Attorney
5.Police Department
6.The Media
7.BBB

President Obama,hell whoever will listen.And you tell them you will continuously call these offices DAILY until everyone you contact knows you on a first name basis.

IMO that P.O.S that damaged your roof should repair it and take out your trash,mop your floors and breast feed a litter of puppies.That is pathetic stuff.