The difference between Male and Female roofers

:o

Well im all for it. Met one female doing the job and well kinda a butch person but did an ok job. Not saying they cant do it she just thought she knew everything and had problems doing basic roofing taskes like where the nails go.

Hers a bit of what we have done. I do not get as many photos as I should of EVERY job. That sometimes gets forgotten while beating my dead horse roofers.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v446/aaronscurlock32/

One of the best workers that I have ever had on the roof was a woman. I think because she did it because she liked it. She didn’t need the money, her boyfriend/husband was loaded, she was just doing it to learn alittle about roofing, to get a tan, and to get a workout.

It was a sad day when she left.

and I also think she did it to get under the guys skin because I always said she worked harder than the guys.

I think that the guys got under their own skin cuz they didnt work as hard as she did. Why did she leave?

Her boyfriend that she was going to marry shortly was the bigwig for an oil company, Mustang Oil. and he asked her if it was alright if when they got married, she would quit working. She agreed. I don’t blame her, if my wife asked that if it would be OK for me not to work when she is a millionaire, I would probably say yes also. :slight_smile:

now now them side jobs were before I got my union card 8) G-tape the girl you describe sounds like me it’s all about the tan the tone and the ego!

oh forgot to tell ya i know where the nails go :wink:

In the tarstrip, right?

lol

no above the tar strip
lol

Are ya sure you guys know what your doin? :wink:

where would the fun be if we did.

LMAO Pride sho ya right

Hey now be nice

I was agreeing with ya lot’s more fun when your clueless. :smiley:

Nail"s"?

Excuse me

Is your name Erica?

You must tread lightly with Pride (Kevin). His string is wound tight. :shock:

Yeah I’m Erica but everyone calls me sys. As far as Pride goes I think he has misunderstood me that’s what I get for using slang terms. Pride I was not calling you clueless I was refering to your reply the the ongoing joke that was spun it this topic. I have the utmost respect for you, you are definatly a pro at what you do! :slight_smile: