Thought I'd share this with you

I’ve always been a firm believer of treating people with respect and dignity regardless of where they are at or where they have been and where they want to go.

In order to help those who want to help themselves achieve new goals, I share what I’ve learned from my own life and from amazing mentors - and do so through positive input, support and learning - (both personally and professionally).

With that, I’d like to share something with you.

Everyday we are surrounded with the need to make choices. The last couple years have been more taxing on people - and the need to monitor our input and thinking to keep us on a focused path for good choices that can lead to growth and success is even more important.

A friend of mine, Rick, works with people all over to help them understand how old thought patterns get in our way of new growth and these old ways tend to ‘show up’ in areas where we are unable to recognize them at times.

With all the negative conversations that surround us every day from media, friends, clients, family- etc- it’s even more important to allow ourselves a change a pace with positive input.

Rick’s work has clearly shown that when we take small steps to monitor our input and the words we speak, we can have amazing results occur in our life.

We had many conversations about this over the years- and one of his ways of being able to support people I now want to share with you.

I would like to send you an invitation - to something that is near and dear to my heart. It’s called QuoteActions. My invitation is to join me so you can also receive QuoteActions.

QuoteActions are short email messages containing an interesting or inspirational quote followed by a recommended action to help brighten your day –or bring some clarity to mind when days are a bit hectic.

I worked with Rick bouncing ideas with him on how to best help people benefit from his knowledge and experience. What I want to share with you now, I’ve been using for my own self for about two years now.

I’ve found QuoteActions give me an opportunity to break from my everyday routine – it’s like refreshing your web browser!

Here’s an actual QuoteAction:

“Creativity can be described as letting go of certainties.”

Journalist and Author, Gail Sheehy

Your action for today is to act on something even though you don’t have all the information yet and see if you can come up with something creative.

These messages contain no sales or other promotional materials. There is no charge. You can try them out and see how you like them. If you don’t like them, you can unsubscribe at any time.

Please join me! Just click on the link below to opt-in.

quoteactions.com/a/profile/241

Hope you enjoy!

Debbra

…one of my favorite quotes is from General McAuliffe
“NUTS”

Short, simple and to the point! :slight_smile:

I have a few personal favorites…

one is: “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice”

another is: “Luck is nothing more than being prepared for the opportunity when the opportunity arises”

one more is: “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”

A personal one I made up two years ago to help me be innovative and handle all the change going on in the world was: “If you don’t like it- change it!”
(meaning… if you don’t like the way things are going, make changes to be part of the solution…don’t just complain about it. )

Have a great day,
Debbra

I like “Dont make excuses, make improvements.”

I like Yoda"s…see sig. below…

johne5

you have mail in the pm box.

Yoda nailed it! Do or Do not. Try is called a ‘knotty word’. It keeps your brain in knots (NOT) mode.

Thanks for sharing back!

D.

quotes from my dad:

“there is nothing more permanent than a temporary solution”

“you will always lose money while chasing women, but you will never lose women while chasing money”

"dont trust anyone

“fu*k em if they cant take a joke”

Quote from my dad.

" I’m somewhat of a bullshi**er but occasionally I like to hear a professional…please continue"

He’s not very fast, but maybe Elizabeth Taylor can’t sing.

I don’t count on the boy who waits till October, when it’s cool and fun, then decides he wants to play.

I had hoped God would be neutral.

Yeah, and if worms carried pistols, birds wouldn’t eat 'em.

When I was a freshman at Oklahoma in 1946, the game was sold out - and Oklahoma’s been sold out ever since.

-Darrell Royal, Head Coach of the University of Texas Longhorns from 1957 - 1976.

& My personal favorite:

Will Rogers never met Barry Switzer.

That made me laugh out loud!!! (and I’m a woman!!!))

Sal