Tool question - what do you like?

They do and they are great!! :smiley:

[quote=“johnk”]

They do and they are great!! :D[/quote]

No chit! I just googled them and found em. I never knew they made one, no one around here stocks them and I never thought to check. That will be the next tool I buy.

I bought a 28 volt milwaukee combo set…hammer drill/saw zaw/ circular saw/ light a few years ago and am very pleased with it. I use the hammer drill and saw zaw quite often and the circular for minor cuts, it works well if the blade is in top condition.

Last year a supplier had a promo deal going on where you buy a skid of nails and they threw in a milwaukee roofing nailer.It is a ok gun however I do prefer my hitachi over the milwaukee.

[quote=“tumpline”]I bought a 28 volt milwaukee combo set…hammer drill/saw zaw/ circular saw/ light a few years ago and am very pleased with it. I use the hammer drill and saw zaw quite often and the circular for minor cuts, it works well if the blade is in top condition.

Last year a supplier had a promo deal going on where you buy a skid of nails and they threw in a milwaukee roofing nailer.It is a ok gun however I do prefer my hitachi over the milwaukee.[/quote]

I own Hitachis too and prefer the Milwaukee.Much smoother and no hissing everytime you pull the trigger.To each their own I guess.