Under bid large roof please help

It happened once a few yrs. back,confronted HO and he agreed to pay half.

I agree. You eat your loss you soon learn not to slack off. As an owner or an employee the consequences are dire.
This guy says he earns 130k a yr, my feeling is if you make that kind of cash you ain’t entitled to fk up.

talk to the home owner he was very nice and to make a long story short said he would work with me and that he would pay little more and i wouldnt make as much as we both first thought. to set the story straight i am 40 and i work with my guys every day. i consider my self very depnedable and trustworthy. i felt like shit about this whole mistake and it took a few people around me to make the decision to ask for more money. If he wernt a semi friend of the family it may have gone differently. i think he is going to pay an extra 6 grand in shingle cost that would be greateven 3 grand would be nice but we will see. thanks to everyone for your imput it really was helpful.

Glad to hear everything worked out

matt: Check out the eagleview site for next time, never used it but looks great for cut ups, satellite exact roofing measures inc pitch, just a thought
glad it all worked out

I never do work for friends or family, unless I agree to do it for free.–Graphic Designer / Web Designer