Want To Improve Your Supplementing?

I have written numerous estimates and supplements for other Contractors. I have consulted and provided training for many Contractors. From that experience, I’ve been able to form the following conclusions:

1. The vast majority of Contractors do not take an adequate quantity and/or the right photos of the property and damage.

2. The vast majority of Contractors do not document what is on the roof that needs to be included in a proper Xactimate (or other) estimate.

3. The vast majority of Contractors do not properly include setting proper expectations in their selling of an Insurance Project to be able to counter the inevitable attempts/attacks the Insurance Adjuster will make to get them to switch Contractors (saying your estimate is too high, they can provide many area contractors who will do the job for the insurance scope of loss amount, your contractor is gouging, etc.). This lack of selling also doesn’t allow the Contractor to utilize one of their strongest supplementing tools – The Homeowner.

4. The majority of Contractors have little to no clue how to properly and effectively supplement an insurance job that has underestimated materials and line items. These contractors most often end up doing the work at a low profit margin that will inevitably negatively affect the health of their business even causing them to go bankrupt.

I also see Contractors who have a reasonable concept of proper supplementing techniques but don’t properly execute the first 3 items (1 or more) which severely limits their effectiveness.

I am offering a Supplement Training course on Saturday August 10th that will cover all 4 of these items and unlock the secrets for how to effectively supplement Insurance Claims in order that Contractors may get paid properly for the work performed. I have learned and honed these techniques during the 10 years I’ve run my own Restoration Business. Our average increase for insurance jobs, utilizing these techniques, is greater than 25%.

If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to check out the post on our Facebook page at click here to learn more about the Supplement Training

7 Contractors improved their supplementing skills in the last training Several that couldn’t make it requested another class. That is now scheduled for Saturday September 7 starting at 9:00 AM EST.

Would you like to be paid for all the work you perform and all the costs you incur? Doing so would increase your average Insurance job by 20% to 35%, often much more. In the Supplementing Training Class, you will learn how to:

• Learn how to properly integrate your entire Team into the Supplementing Process
  • Properly inspect damaged properties and document the damages with the right photos and graphs.
  • Sell the Customer to become your strongest supplementing advocate.
  • Variety of approaches and techniques for being paid for all the materials required for a roof replacement. Quit accepting bundled waste estimates that underestimate materials and labor.
  • Learn a variety of techniques to most efficiently prepare and present your supplement request to the Insurance Company.
  • Learn how to effectively discuss your supplement with Adjusters to increase your approval percentages.

And much, much more including a number of killer forms, credits for Restoration AI apps and one of one coaching with your first supplement following the class.

The cost of the class is $750 which you should achieve with your first supplement. No questions asked money back satisfaction guarantee. Take this training from the convenience of your office or home via Zoom Video Conference. Contact Mark Craney at mark@restorationai.com or 317-432-1971 to register for this class or submit questions.

Thank you!