Website Help (Free)

Hello,

With all the challenges communities are facing with COVID 19, I would like to give to small roofing businesses and offer you a simple FREE website.

A little about me:

I recently moved from the USA to the Netherlands for my husband’s employment. Previously, I worked for a roofing company in Seattle doing their Website and social media. During this time, I am unable to help my local community because I don’t speak Dutch.

I understand a lot of the roofing industry and thought I would reach out and see if I could help those who could use it during this time.

Your site would contain a photo portfolio, review area, links to social media (or Facebook), google map area and a contact form. Aside from photos, and reviews, you would provide me nothing else. At the end of the project I will turn it over to you.

Its of no cost, or risk to you. If you would like to have a quick chat, please let me know. Due to the time difference, and international calling, we can set up a time that I can call you (I can call landlines via skype for little cost to me). If you’d rather just send me photos, and see what I can come up with, we can do it that way as well.

Here is an example of one that I created
https://lauraweldon05.wixsite.com/website

No contracts, no risk. Literally, I just want to help, while I sit in my home and practice social distancing.

Take Care! Stay Healthy! I hope you’re able to still find work during this time.

Laura
lauraweldon05@yahoo.com