What do you call this type of Gable

Similar to a cornice return or a cornice strip this must be worked from the ground and is inconvenient. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to present to insurance adjuster other than just Roofer HRS? I havent seen it in xactimate. Thank in advance!roof2

I use gable cornice strip or add RFG LAB roofer labor hours to account for the additional labor.

Thank you AD. Merry Christmas

You could say. A frame gable

Maybe double a frame gable

Thanks for your suggestions Roofah1

Double Gable Front …