What should we charge per TPO patch - repair job

We are bidding on a TPO ( stevens brand ) roof repair and there are about 300 patches on all four corners of every penetration. AC units, stacks, boxes for vents/range hoods, etc… Its a japanese steak house so there are vents/hoods over every cooking station.

What is the going rate for heat welding a patch over an existing patch that is compromised or coming up.

They supply the materials so for a labor rate at 5$ a patch too low?..or would 10-15$ be more reasonable.

PS…Based on my TPO guy it should take an hour to do about 6-9 patches…after probing /finding leaks, cleaning and heat welding them on.

Thanks everyone!!!

Wayne

charge per man hour , not per patch. :twisted: whats wrong with you?? You should be able to charge a labor rate from $65. to $130. per man , per hour. repair team is usually two guys. what happend to the roof ? is it under warranty ?

[quote=“CCSRoofer”]We are bidding on a TPO ( stevens brand ) roof repair and there are about 300 patches on all four corners of every penetration. AC units, stacks, boxes for vents/range hoods, etc… Its a japanese steak house so there are vents/hoods over every cooking station.

What is the going rate for heat welding a patch over an existing patch that is compromised or coming up.

They supply the materials so for a labor rate at 5$ a patch too low?..or would 10-15$ be more reasonable.

PS…Based on my TPO guy it should take an hour to do about 6-9 patches…after probing /finding leaks, cleaning and heat welding them on.

Thanks everyone!!!

Wayne[/quote]

I dunno. How much are you worth?

well I charged 15 a patch and we did 300 of them so thats 3,000.00. I paid 2 guys 200 per. day each , to help , and they had their own guns.

So I paid out 800 and brought in 4,500.00.00 minus 800 for labor and they supplied the materials

So OUTLAW, I guess I am worth 1,850.00 a day ( my profit was 3,700.00 ) … LOL!!!

repairs rock!!

Wayne

they supplied the materials and there own heat guns ? sounds like you underpaid them at 200 per day.

[quote=“CCSRoofer”]well I charged 15 a patch and we did 300 of them so thats 3,000.00. I paid 2 guys 200 per. day each , to help , and they had their own guns.

So I paid out 800 and brought in 4,500.00.00 minus 800 for labor and they supplied the materials

So OUTLAW, I guess I am worth 1,850.00 a day ( my profit was 3,700.00 ) … LOL!!!

repairs rock!!

Wayne[/quote]

Yes you are worth $1,850.00 a day.

Good job!