Working to cheap and cutting others throats

still responding it the other way around it works 95% of the yards . in my 4 years 100% of all my jobs. i love my buggy my help loves my buggy but most of all my comsters love my buggy enough to give me their job over some one who doesnt have one , and even at a higher price. as long as you post about the buggy. ill get you the tru facts about it . there is a pot of gold at the end of this ranbo. i wish it was my creaton . but it not,

THANKS FOR TAKING OFF THE CAPS LOCK, LOL.

I know a guy, Kyle from Kanga Roofing or Brinks Roofing, who owns a Roof Buggy and he does swear by it also, for the word of mouth referral and top of mind awareness that it has provided for him, because he is known in his parts as The Roofer With The Buggy.

But, it still seems way too expensive for my tastes.

Ed

By the way, leaving the Caps Locked and typing in all Capital (or is it Capitol?) letters is akin to screaming or shouting every word that you type.

Thats why it is considered inappropriate.

Ed

[quote=“BAMBAMM5144”]
Also, the buggy is stupid. There, I said it.[/quote]

LOL :mrgreen:

LOL Ed

i still gota answer some moore questons you ask ,the buggy holds 4000 lb. aprox 18 sq. 220 lb. sq. it will lift and go over subrey catch the shingles befofe thay hit the ground, bobcat cant do that ,you would tear the srubs up.i dont use the buggy as a canter that goes to the dump ,i dump in to either 20 ft dump tralor or dump truck.he does have a buggy that not toable for around 14000 dollar mark but i have only seen a picture of it , dont know much about it. this whole thing started me posting about the buggy is the post i read about the buggy price. i just wanted the roofers out there concidering buying one you will get your money back many times over in ways you cannot thankof until you have one , we also put materail in haul to back side of house lift up to roof leval .get shingles as needed . there just so many uses hard to list them all, there is a smart roofer reading all these post about the buggy ,just wait and see .someone will get it .

That is similar to the truck I posted about in the Dumpster/Dump truck thread.
I saw a crew with a truck that was a 20yrd. sized container that reached 2 story roof edge…same concept concept made more sense too me as an investment.

That is a combination dump truck and scissors lift truck.

Very useful piece of equipment, but not as light as that Buggy he is talking about.

Ed

THE BUGGY WAS DESINED FOR THE PURPUSE OF SAFLEY REMOVING THE OLD ROOF WITHOUT DAMAGEING LAWN SRUBS WATER LINES ECT AND IT DOES JUST THAT. ALSO LESS THAN 6FT. WYDE SO IT CAN GO THROUGH MOST GATE. AND SOMETIMES WE MIGHT TAKE DOWN SMALL SECTION OF FENCE. I NOT SAYINS YOU CAN USE IOO% OF TIME .but it works most of the time for us. i know im not the only who has a buggy some of you guys out there jump in tell youre story on how it helped your busness i know it sound like bragging. i dont mind helping roofers , iread these post my self looking for there help and expertice. there are some true pros here

New construction is brutal now. I know some guys residential that bid it for about $45 dollars a square. For a small contractor with one crew that is just hard to compete. I found that you either have to do the work mostly yourself with one or two laborers or run 2 or 3 crews pushing out a roof a day to make any money. And with the economy now you know which one I am doing. I like having my small crew and taking the time to do the job right that way I am not running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to sell all this work in the middle of a recesssion. But my prices are the same. A homeowner is paying for a quality job why should I offer any less?

(comsters)lol :mrgreen: but dude please stop tryin to sell me a BUGGY …i got two arms and two legs and not afraid to get dirty!!

sorry about the buggy. i am still excided about mine. sometimes its hard for me to restrain my self from braggin about mine , ill try to keep it a screct.

sure thing guy but your gonna get old and outa shape by not useing your body…ive been doin this for 15 years or so …gotta great tan and am in great shape…ide rather go home stinkin at the end of the day …when i get home my back hurts and i smell…twas a good day!

im 57 not tird . got a weight room at home , can work out the way you suppose to . corect form . right amount of sets. cant get proper work out roofing.get some rest on the job. iv picked shingles up off the ground . youll be to tired wnen you get home. get some sest on the job. then you wont be to tird for a real work out.