Xactimate charges

I have a quick need of assistance from anyone who can help. I am looking for current Xactimate pricing for NO ACCESS and/or HAND LOADING a roof.
We are for the moment without the program and I need this info if someone can give it to me.

[quote=“lsansone26”]I have a quick need of assistance from anyone who can help. I am looking for current Xactimate pricing for NO ACCESS and/or HAND LOADING a roof.
We are for the moment without the program and I need this info if someone can give it to me.[/quote]

We use version 25.5 and I can find no items for either that you mention.

well i could have that put in. give me an email if you are interested.

gtp, you’re the guy at Xactiware that loads in the price lists each month? Could you do me a favor and bump up the rates in Indiana by 10 to 20%? Thanks man.

only if you email him your phone number so he can call you back

um no i accually make you lose copies to save money for the comapny if you would have responded to my pm and contacted me i could have explained but you did not. I hte that program and its a joke at best.

I will ask again Contact me at drag70buickgs@att.net and show you how to lose all but 1 license. If interested great if not have a great day.

I dont know how many you are running but im sure i can lower your overhead with that product nothing illegal or anything. all you need is one and well for more info contact me. if not God Bless and have a great day.

[quote=“gtp1003”]um no i accually make you lose copies to save money for the comapny if you would have responded to my pm and contacted me i could have explained but you did not. I hte that program and its a joke at best.

I will ask again Contact me at drag70buickgs@att.net and show you how to lose all but 1 license. If interested great if not have a great day.

I dont know how many you are running but im sure i can lower your overhead with that product nothing illegal or anything. all you need is one and well for more info contact me. if not God Bless and have a great day.[/quote]

For some reason, damn PM’s here don’t seem to work for me. I did however send you an email.

Called no answer, try back in morning.

Depeneds on situation and whats needing to be done.