Xactimate Pricing

Can anyone please provide xactimate pricing for dfw from June (or july, but june perferred.)

Remove Tear off, haul and dispose of comp. shingles -3 tab
3 tab-20 yr. -comp. shingle roofing - w/out felt
Roofing felt-15 lb.
Step flashing
Drip edge
Flashing -pipe jack
Remove Exhaust cap -through roof
Exhaust cap -through roof
Prime & paint roof jack
Remove Flashing -rain diverter
Flashing -rain diverter
Remove Roof vent-turtle type- Plastic
Roof vent-turtle type-Plastic

The adjuster has admited that they were instructed to deduct at least 10% from xactimate pricing. They are not willing to pay more than their “Perferred Contractor Pricing.” Any other pricing I have submitted has been countered with threats of appraisal, and the home owner is not willing to go to the trouble.

I really appriciate the help! Simsol pricing is no were near their pricing. (btw whole job is 5400 on 26.66 remove, 30.33 put back! and thats after diggin my heals in, it started at 5100)

Thanks!

If you’re going to do insurance work, why don’t you just purchase an Xactimate license? Or give your estimate, in your format, to your Customer and have them request the insurance approve it? Not sure why you’re “digging your heels in”.

Probably can’t afford the xactimate license since deductible was probably covered and they are happy making $250 on the entire job.

Partially correct, cant afford the liscense. Im just starting out, and have run into road block after road block. Ive had a couple of jobs I have been working on, but none of them have come to fruition yet. None of them have absorbed deductables (i got to make a living too!) This one in particular has been a bear. Homeowner is frustrated and just wants it done, I need to make something on it! Insurance company shouldnt be able to dictate pricing in this manner. I have signed contract, no contengency, for 14k but since he is a good friend, I feel bad making him come out of pocket so much. Just trying to help him out.

But, yes as you say, I cannot justify the costs for xactimate ATM. I was just hoping for a little help.

[quote=“Kuhumar”]Can anyone please provide xactimate pricing for dfw from June (or july, but june perferred.)

Remove Tear off, haul and dispose of comp. shingles -3 tab

$36.95

3 tab-20 yr. -comp. shingle roofing - w/out felt

$120.17

Roofing felt-15 lb.

$18.11

Step flashing

$5.52 per LF

Drip edge

$1.55 per LF

Flashing -pipe jack

$26.71 (rubber)
$53.78 (lead)

Remove Exhaust cap -through roof

$5.89

Exhaust cap -through roof

$56.60

Prime & paint roof jack

$22.84

Remove Flashing -rain diverter

$5.78

Flashing -rain diverter

$22.56

Remove Roof vent-turtle type- Plastic

$5.89

Roof vent-turtle type-Plastic

$28.49

The adjuster has admited that they were instructed to deduct at least 10% from xactimate pricing. They are not willing to pay more than their “Perferred Contractor Pricing.” Any other pricing I have submitted has been countered with threats of appraisal, and the home owner is not willing to go to the trouble.

I really appriciate the help! Simsol pricing is no were near their pricing. (btw whole job is 5400 on 26.66 remove, 30.33 put back! and thats after diggin my heals in, it started at 5100)

Thanks![/quote]

Here it is but once again, you need to have the HO going to the insurance company and demanding them approve your estimate. You’re in Texas and it is illegal for you to negotiate the claim and generally, quite ineffective as well (unless you’re experienced and know what you’re doing).

Thank you!. I really do appriciate the help.